[Coral-List] farming corals

ROSS POOLEY pooleyross at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 11:24:09 EDT 2010

Hi guys,

I'm really interested in coral farming and have the possibility of starting a pilot coral farm project for reef restoration and tourism. I have propagated corals at home in my aquarium for 5 years, but have no experience in mari-culture, so I would really like to visit a running farm in Bali or somewhere in the Indonesia region to have a proper look at how it's done and the materials used. Can anyone help me please? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks. Ross