[Coral-List] Needed: site with uodated general and specific info on BP spill impact on Caribbean

Tom Williams ctwiliams at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 12:19:55 EDT 2010

Maybe we can provide the reef portion of the site...

Does anyone have any info of distribution of coral and other biotic reefs in GoM/Carib for reefs say from 0-50m, 50-100m, >100<250m, >250m???

Again one of my concerns is what we see happening is like the ice-berg...there is another 90% that we don't see and don't know how it will affect the long-term and what we do see..

Tom