[Coral-List] 15th Anniversary of Coral-List

Billy Causey billy.causey at noaa.gov
Sun May 23 12:11:08 EDT 2010

Jim ....
Congratulations to you and your Team and this long-standing, excellent
service to the coral reef community.  You have performed an incredible
job of providing a very much needed forum for discussion of coral reef
science and management, as well as all of the other areas we get engaged
with from time to time.  You have been fair and objective...while
remaining a gentleman at all times.  You could probably teach graduate
courses in public mediation!  Cheers Jim and AOML Crew!  Billy

Jim Hendee wrote:
> Greetings,
>
>   Just FYI, Coral-List was begun on May 23, 1995, with about 100
> subscribers.  Subscribers this morning number 6,289.
>
>   Keep up the good dialogue!
>
>   Cheers,
>     Jim

Billy D. Causey, Ph.D., Regional Director
Southeast Atlantic, Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Region
National Marine Sanctuary Program
33 East Quay Road
Key West, Florida 33040

305.809.4670 (ex 234)