[Coral-List] 15th Anniversary of Coral-List

Alan Strong Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
Sun May 23 15:38:02 EDT 2010

YES....this has been a faithful and wonderful service, Jim!!

Cheers & Kudos,

Al

On 5/23/2010 12:11 PM, Billy Causey wrote:
> Jim ....
> Congratulations to you and your Team and this long-standing, excellent
> service to the coral reef community.  You have performed an incredible
> job of providing a very much needed forum for discussion of coral reef
> science and management, as well as all of the other areas we get engaged
> with from time to time.  You have been fair and objective...while
> remaining a gentleman at all times.  You could probably teach graduate
> courses in public mediation!  Cheers Jim and AOML Crew!  Billy
>
> Jim Hendee wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>>    Just FYI, Coral-List was begun on May 23, 1995, with about 100
>> subscribers.  Subscribers this morning number 6,289.
>>
>>    Keep up the good dialogue!
>>
>>    Cheers,
>>      Jim

****<><  *******<><  *******<><  *******<><  *******
Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Consultant
Strong Research, Inc.&  AJH Environmental Services
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

E/RA31, SSMC1, Room 5311
1335 East West Hwy
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3226
301-713-2857 x134               Fax: 301-713-3136
Cell: 410-490-6602