[Coral-List] 15th Anniversary of Coral-List

shashank Keshavmurthy iamshanky15 at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 11:03:22 EDT 2010

Congratulations dear Jim...

For me...coral-list has been a real platform to learn everything I know about Coral-Reef and related issues.....I have immensely benefited by all those posts, queries, answers to those queries, discussions....when I was masters student as well as PhD student, coral-list has been like a platform of dialogue for me to learn, understand and interact with all those researchers that I would never have had chance to either discuss or meet.  Through coral-list I have made many, acquaintances, friends, collaborators and continue to make and enjoy the discussions on coral-list. I hope students out there realise the importance of coral-list as a platform to learn about coral and coral reefs and enrich themselves through its rich ARCHIVES..at least I still do...I just search and read through ARCHIVES of coral-list every now and then to get ideas and learn...

I hope coral-list never stops existing!!! thank you so much

Regards
shashank
Whether our efforts are, or not, favored by life, let us be able to say, when we come near the great goal,I have done what I could - Louis Pasteur

Role of Infinitely Small in Nature is Infinitely Large - Louis Pasteur
Keshavmurthy Shashank
Post Doctoral Research Fellow, Dr. Chen's lab
Biodiversity Research Center, Academia Sinica (RCBAS)
128 Academia Road Sec. 2, Nankang
Taipei 115 Taiwan, ROC.
My WebPage: http://web.mac.com/coralresearch/iWeb/shashank/Welcome.html
Lab WebPage: http://coral.biodiv.tw/Default.aspx