[Coral-List] Oil dispersants's effect on human health

Steve LeGore slegore at mindspring.com
Fri May 28 15:50:13 EDT 2010

Vassil,

These links will likely not provide the complete information you are seeking, but perhaps they will help.

http://www.valdezlink.com/corexit/media-c/Incom001.PDF_1.pdf

http://lmrk.org/corexit_9500_uscueg.539287.pdf

http://www.cleancaribbean.org/docs/COREXIT_9580_UsCuEg.PDF

http://lmrk.org/master_ec9527a_msds.539295.pdf