[Coral-List] Recovering Acropora cervicornis populations inthe Caribbean

Eesat Atikkan atikkanuwn at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 17:11:44 EDT 2010

LaParguera, PR (Enrico - lagoon) has extensive A. cervicornis & A. palmata populations as well as hybrids.
A. cervicornis is also found on offshore (drowned reefs) of the area
There is a surviving A. plamata population in ca. 50 ft on 'Star'.  The stands have fallen, however (at least in Mar '10) a fallen trunk was still vital
Esat Atikkan