[Coral-List] Artificial Reefs

Angélica Batista baaatichica at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 17:22:47 EDT 2010

Dear coral list members,

I'm very interested in artificial reefs, its dynamics,the advantages and
disadvantages of its use. The knowledge about it, its very important for
management of fisheries. Looking for information about that, I found a lot of
interesting papers, but I had troubles getting some of them.  I will be very
grateful if you assist me with obtaining a pdf of the following papers:

Artificial Reefs
W. Seaman and W.J. Lindberg
Encyclopedia of Ocean Sciences(Second Edition)
Pages 226-233

Artificial reefs in Japan — A general outline
Jean-Marie Thierry*
Aquacultural Engineering
Volume 7, Issue 5, 1988, Pages 321-348

Marine habitat modification through artificial reefs off the Algarve (southern
Portugal): An economic analysis of the fisheries and the prospects for
management

David Whitmarsh, Miguel Neves Santos, Jorge Ramos and Carlos Costa Monteiro
Ocean & Coastal Management
Volume 51, Issue 6, 2008, Pages 463-468

Artificial reefs: a review of their design, application, management and
performance

Mark Baine
Ocean & Coastal Management
Volume 44, Issues 3-4, 2001, Pages 241-259

thanks in advance for your help, best regards

Angelica Batista

Angelica Ma. Batista-Morales
Investigador
Línea Organización y Dinámica de Ecosistemas
Programa Biodiversidad de Ecosistemas Marinos
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras
INVEMAR
Direción: Cerro Punta Betín, Santa Marta D.T.C.H.
Colombia
Tel. (+57) (+5) 4328600 Ext. 281
angelica_batista at invemar.org.co
www.invemar.org.co

Angelica Ma. Batista-Morales
Investigador
Línea Organización y Dinámica de Ecosistemas
Programa Biodiversidad de Ecosistemas Marinos
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras
INVEMAR
Direción: Cerro Punta Betín, Santa Marta D.T.C..H.
Colombia
Tel. (+57) (+5) 4380808 Ext. 251
Fax. (+57)(+5) 4380801
angelica_batista at invemar.org.co
www.invemar.org.co

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1