[Coral-List] Oregon State University Dept. of Zoology seeks Ecosystem Ecologist for a tenure-track assistant professorship

Mark A. Albins kamokoi55 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 19:13:06 EDT 2010

  Please reply to contacts listed here, and not to my email address.
Thanks.

ECOSYSTEM ECOLOGIST Assistant Professor Oregon State University, Department
of Zoology seeks candidates for a full-time, 9-month tenure-track Assistant
Professor appointment, to begin September 2011. We seek applicants with the
ability to develop an active grant-supported research program in ecosystem
ecology, with emphasis on research integrating empirical and theoretical
approaches, and contributing to the scientific understanding of
sustainability in ecosystems under changing climatic conditions. We
encourage applications from individuals with expertise in any habitat;
marine, freshwater, or terrestrial. Preference will be given to candidates
with a demonstrated ability to initiate and complete original research
projects (including publication in top journals), to obtain funding from
competitive sources, and to teach effectively at the undergraduate and
graduate level.  To review posting and apply, go to
http://oregonstate.edu/jobs.  Apply to posting #0006371.  For full
consideration apply by December 10, 2010.  Contact Tara Bevandich at
Tara.Bevandich at science.oregonstate.edu
<mailto:Tara.Bevandich at science.oregonstate.edu> or 541-737-5336 with
questions.  OSU
is an AA/EOE.