[Coral-List] a long shot

Doc Radawski docradawski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:19:47 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Try the following:

1. Tim Blanton
tim at timblanton.com.
www.timblanton.com

2. John R. Ware, PhD
President, SeaServices Inc.
www.seaservices.org
jware at erols.com

3. Rick Frehsee (deceased)

Contact Terry Evans, terry at roatan.com, www.roatan.com
to see if he knows how to get in touch with Rick's heirs.
FYI: Frehsee was a professional U/W who began taking U/W  photos
here in the early 1970's. He photographed most of the popular dive sites
which are now severely degraded.
You can Google him, to get an idea of his credits.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to write me.

Have a nice evening!

Sincerely,

Doc Radawski
www.cocoviewresort.com