[Coral-List] NOAA's Predictability Model

cbastidas at usb.ve cbastidas at usb.ve
Mon Oct 25 15:53:49 EDT 2010

Rudy, Alan and coral-listers,

Very sadly for us, corals at Los Roques Archipelago are experiencing a
massive bleaching. We could give details about the percentage of
colonies affected by the end of this week, when our annual monitoring
of four reef sites will be finished. However, we can say already that
the percentage of colonies affected is higher than in 2005, when reefs
at Los Roques were affected very little (Eakin et al. in press at
PLosONE).

Carolina Bastidas