[Coral-List] Ocean Acidification

Sean Porter caranx at polka.co.za
Wed Sep 1 07:09:36 EDT 2010

Dear Robson,

the simplest way I can think of is to install a marine aquarium calcium
reactor in the closed system. However, do NOT fill the reactor with the
calcium/aragonite media, keep it empty for obvious reasons. A calcium
reactor can be used to dose the tank with CO2 and a digitally controlled
solenoid valve used to set pH accordingly.

good luck, Sean

Dr. Sean Porter