[Coral-List] Use of GIS in MPA management

Axelle Jorcin axellejorcin at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 12:10:11 EDT 2010

Dear all,

I am currently writing a masters' dissertation on the use of GIS in
MPA management, focusing on tropical environments. I would like to
outline what are the most useful applications of GIS and what are the
main constraints preventing its use. I am also trying to identify case
studies of managers having used GIS tools to support their decision
making process regarding the evaluation, design or monitoring of their
MPAs.

I would be very grateful for anyone having worked on such projects to
answer this very short questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KYN8LL2

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further
information.

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

Axelle Jorcin