[Coral-List] intensive coral colors at onset of bleaching?

Cecilia DAngelo cdangelo at gmx.de
Tue Sep 7 14:09:11 EDT 2010

Dear Coral-Listers,

We are delighted about the interest in reprints of the paper on the light-regulation of fluorescent proteins. Please note that the publication can be downloaded for free from the MEPS page: http://www.int-res.com/articles/meps_oa/m364p097.pdf

Regards,

Cecilia D’Angelo and Joerg Wiedenmann

-------- Original-Nachricht --------