[Coral-List] Teaching resources for island schools?

Kate Wilson kayt888 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 22 03:51:58 EDT 2010

Dear Coral List,
Could anyone recommend a good textbook to introduce or give an overview of coral reef processes for high school children?  I am soon to be working as a marine biologist at a resort in the Maldives, and am hoping to set up a reef educational program in the local schools there.
I have found the following websites useful:
http://www.coral.org/resources/education-materials
http://www.livelearn.org/resources/manuals.asp
http://www.reefvid.org/

Any suggestions of other links to teaching resources will be greatly appreciated (high school and/or primary).

Thanks in advance,
Kate