[Coral-List] Epoxy products for coral propagation, coral nurseries etc

Don Baker reefpeace at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 08:10:51 EDT 2011

Hello ALL:

Federated States of Micronesia / Kosrae / Micronesia Marketing & Management
Enterprises (MMME) has been successfully using Z-Spar 2 part epoxy for upwards
of 5 years now.  They routinely export cultured corals to the EU.

This is a version of the same:

http://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=79357F&WT.mc_id=gb1&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=productfeed&utm_campaign=googleshopping

Don Baker