[Coral-List] mapping coral reef

Rowena Mynott rowena at symbiontecology.com
Thu Apr 7 05:21:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

I would like to invite you all to view my new magazine called 72&Rising.  It is an aquatic based magazine and focuses on everything from wildlife and conservation to photography and adventure.  The aim is to try and lessen the gap between what we as scientists and researchers in the field know and what is received by the general public.  At the moment it is an online magazine however with adequate advertising i am hoping that i will be able to get it into print later this year.  I have not had any coral contributions as yet and would love to get some in there, so if any scientists out there are interested in contributing some information on their research please get in touch with me at rowena at hawntmedia.com.

Otherwise, please enjoy the first free issue of the magazine, pass the link on to your friends and i would love to hear any feedback so i can continue to improve the product that i am putting out there.
http://issuu.com/72andrising/docs/72andrising_vol1_290710_2

(Apologies for any cross postings.)

Regards,
Rowena

Rowena Mynott
Director
Symbiont Ecology Group Pty Ltd
+61 2 6687 2142 - Phone
+61 2 66872142 - Fax
+61 421-573-262 - Mobile

rowena at symbiontecology.com
www.symbiontecology.com

The contents of this message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee only. Information contained in this message may be subject to copyright, legal, professional or other privilege or may otherwise be protected by other legal rules. This message should not be copied or forwarded to any other person without the express permission of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. HAWNT Media takes precautions to ensure email messages are virus free.  However, for complete protection, you should virus scan this message and any attachments.

1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water