[Coral-List] Seeking papers quantifying marine reserve enforcement

Brittany Huntington brittanyhuntington at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:43:21 EDT 2011

Coral-listers,

I would appreciate any leads on papers evaluating/quantifying what merits
quality or strong enforcement of marine reserves.  In my search, I am
turning up studies that assess reserve performance among reserves classified
as 'well enforced' versus 'poorly' enforced, but I am looking for what
metrics constitute those classifications.

I have my hands on Guidetti et al. 2008, Sethi and Hilborn 2008, Samoilys et
al 2007, and Maliao et al 2004...but any further sources delineating
attributes well to poorly enforced reserve protection would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Brittany Huntington