[Coral-List] Rocky Reefs Books and Guides

Angélica Batista baaatichica at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 19:15:22 EDT 2011

Hello to All,

I need your help in a search. I'm looking good books, manuals or guides of "rocky" reefs for buy. The subjects could be related with monitoring or field methods, zonation or distribution, ecological integrity, ecology of communities, connectivity, dynamics and guides of organisms that live there: fishes, invertebrates, sponges, corals and plants of these ecosystems. I've a special focus on eastern Pacific rocky reefs.

In advance, thanks for your suggestions

Angelica Ma. Batista-Morales
Investigador
Línea Organización y Dinámica de Ecosistemas
Programa Biodiversidad de Ecosistemas Marinos
Instituto de Investigaciones Marinas y Costeras
INVEMAR
Direción: Cerro Punta Betín, Santa Marta D.T.C.H.
Colombia
Tel. (+57) (+5) 4328600 Ext. 281
angelica_batista at invemar.org.co
www.invemar.org.co