[Coral-List] RNA - seq on corals

Mikhail Matz matz at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Aug 10 12:26:58 EDT 2011

Dear colleagues -

We would like to draw your attention to our latest paper in Molecular Ecology (see link below). It describes an application of a novel method of global gene expression profiling, based on next-generation sequencing, to study coral stress and settlement. Please note that our modification of the RNAseq method makes it  really affordable: the sequencing costs per sample is about US $100. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you contemplate applying in your research.

Best regards,

Mikhail Matz
Eli Meyer
University of Texas at Austin