[Coral-List] NOAA CRCP Capacity Assessments Solicitation

Tracy Parsons Tracy.Parsons at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 18 09:24:46 EDT 2011

Hello Coral Listers,
I am writing to notify you that NOAA's Coral Reef Conservation Program
has published a solicitation in fedbizopps.gov related to our intent to
conduct capacity assessments in partnership with the seven US coral reef
jurisdictions.

If your organization provides these or related services, I encourage you
to respond to the solicitation. Responses are due by Sept. 2, 12pm EDT
and specific information can be found in the link below. If you know of
an organization that conducts this type of work, please pass on this
posting and link to the solicitation.

Solicitation External Reference:
https://www.fbo.gov/spg/DOC/NOAA/AGAMD/NCND10001102542/listing.html

Thanks in advance for your time.