[Coral-List] M. faveolata spawning in the Florida Keys

Mary Alice Coffroth coffroth at buffalo.edu
Sat Aug 20 15:22:05 EDT 2011

Hi All,
Just wanted to report that we had a good spawn of /M. faveolata/ last
night (Aug 19) at Alligator Reef in the middle Keys and at Looe Key in
the lower keys.  Colonies began to set around 2300 and spawning occurred
at 2330.   About 50% of the colonies released. We plan to go out again
tonight

Happy spawning season to all!

Team BURR '11

Mary Alice Coffroth
Professor
NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBERS
447 Hochstetter Hall
Department of Geology
411 Cooke Hall
Graduate Program in Evolution, Ecology and Behavior
State University of New York at Buffalo Buffalo NY 14260 -1350
Phone: 716-645-4871
Lab: 716-645-4874
Fax:   716-645-3999
Email: Coffroth at buffalo.edu