[Coral-List] Lionfish short film on CBS TV2 and online at ForTheSea.com

Mary Anne Steele maryanne at forthesea.com
Mon Aug 22 13:12:17 EDT 2011

Hello fellow listers,

We at For The Sea Productions recently introduced our new series "Learning to Sea - in the USVI" which is airing on our CBS affiliate here in the US Virgin Islands.  It is a series of 3 minute films airing each Wednesday during the evening newscast.  Each episode features a different marine animal in its natural environment and includes informative narration accompanied by stunning imagery and an original score.  It is our goal through this series (and all of our work) to raise awareness and compassion for our marine environment.

The current episode is featured on our website and is updated each week.  The Lionfish is the star of the show at the moment.  We invite you to take three minutes to watch this beautiful but dreaded invader, and share among your friends and colleagues.  There are many more exciting underwater videos available embedded on our home page as well.  And remember to check back next week for a new episode.  Enjoy!

For The Reefs,

Mary Anne

Mary Anne Steele
For The Sea Productions