[Coral-List] Change it RE: positive impact for coral reefs

boc boc at aquafact.ie
Tue Aug 23 10:34:57 EDT 2011

I fully agree with Sarah and Steve but want to extend the call to ALL marine scientists not just those involved in coral reefs. If we don't start banging the drum at every opportunity for the sea at large, the long term consequences are horrific for the planet.

Brendan
P.S. Still looking for help from a pennatulid expert