[Coral-List] Submission

Maru Arreola marleadership at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:46:21 EDT 2011

Greetings:

My name is Riley Clark and I represent the Mesoamerican Reef Leadership
Program (MAR Leadership). We are new to Coral List and would like to
respectfully make a submission.

Our mission is to strengthen the strategic skills and competencies, and
networking opportunities of emerging conservation leaders from Belize,
Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico to implement innovative and effective
conservation projects that will contribute to the health and ecological
sustainability of the Mesoamerican Reef.

We launched our 2012 Call for Applications in July and will be accepting
applications until the end of August, with the possibility of a deadline
extension. We're looking for local individuals with projects that will lead
to the establishment of a network of multifunctional marine reserves. Is
this something you could share on the Coral List network? Please view the
Call for Applications info on our homepage (http://liderazgosam.org/?lang=en).
I've also attached the two Call for Apps (English and Spanish) for your
convenience.

Warm regards from México City,

Riley Clark

The Mexican Fund for the Conservation of Nature (FMCN)

The Mesoamerican Reef Leadership Program

Skype ID: riley.j.clark.

Email: riley.clark at fmcn.org