[Coral-List] Strange predatory snail question

Georgios Tsounis Georgios at icm.csic.es
Wed Aug 31 11:44:26 EDT 2011

Hi Sarah,

I think if it was in one of the BBC Landmark series, it would rather
be the tropical episode in Planet Earth rather than in the Blue Planet
series (where I don´t remember seeing it). But in any case, the first
to film that behaviour was Howard Hall, in his series "Secrets of the
Ocean realm" for PBS.

Regards,
Georgios

Dr. Georgios Tsounis
Institut de Ciències del Mar, CMIMA (CSIC)
Departamento Biología Marina y Oceanografía
Passeig Marítim de la Barceloneta, 37-49
08003 Barcelona, Spain

Phone: 34  932 309 611
Fax: 34 93 2 309 555
E-mail: georgios at icm.csic.es