[Coral-List] 2011 Southeastern Phycological Colloquy (SEPC)- call for registration

Ligia Collado-Vides colladol at fiu.edu
Wed Aug 31 17:09:47 EDT 2011

Attention ,  Algae lovers, Seagrass Enthusiasts, Devotees of Diatoms
Registration is open for the 33rd Annual Southeastern Phycological Colloquy hosted by the Marine Macroalgae Research Laboratory of Florida International University Friday, October 14-Saturday, October 15, 2011.  Please complete the online registration form located at www.marinemacroalgae.com<http://www.marinemacroalgae.com/> with your intent to attend and/or submit an oral or poster presentation by 5pm on September 15.  All registration fees (detailed on the website) should be postmarked by October 1st.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami for some phycological fun!
Questions?  Visit our website at www.marinemacroalgae.com<http://www.marinemacroalgae.com> for detailed information on colloquy schedule, registration fees and event location or contact organizers: Ligia Collado-Vides (colladol at fiu.edu<mailto:colladol at fiu.edu>) or Elizabeth Lacey (elacey at fiu.edu<mailto:elacey at fiu.edu>).
Looking forward to see you all in Miami!!!
Ligia (AKA Claudia) Collado-Vides PhD
House of the 33rd Annual Southeastern Phycological Colloquy
Department of Biology, Marine Macroalgae Research Laboratory
Florida International University
Building OE Room 167
11200 SW 8th Street
Miami FL 33199