[Coral-List] pCO2-driven reef demise

martin pecheux martin.pecheux at free.fr
Mon Dec 5 18:01:16 EST 2011

Dear Scott,

Some good ideas, a lot of bla bla bla
Thanks to quote me ; it is not increase sensitivity to CO2 for bleaching, it is CO2 the cause of bleaching.
For the glacial/interglacial CaCO3 preservation event due to reef drowning, see my 3-boxes model, long time ago, publication available in www.reefbase.org, publication>Serch Pecheux.
20 ppm CO2 more, 700 m deepening of CCD.
Why 260 and not 280 ppm, incomprehensible. You have to do biology.

Cheers,

Dr. Martin Pecheux
IPCC 2007, 2013 WG I, II, III Expert
Institut des Foraminifères Symbiotiques