[Coral-List] 60 Minutes / Sustainable Tourism!?

andrew ross andyroo_of72 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 12:30:51 EST 2011

Steve,
I finally got around to watching this vid- wow.
How important is it that the only A. cervicornis in the video is the bleaching (stock) footage? We can't call this a time capsule while the primary historic mid-depth coral species and its particular habitats & services are missing, can we?
Or was this reef historically not dominated by Staghorn thickets?
Andrew Ross
UWI/Seascape Caribbean
Jamaica