[Coral-List] Attention Job Seekers and Prospective Students

Jim Hendee jim.hendee at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 2 08:00:28 EST 2011

Greetings, and Happy Groundhog Day,

    I am happy to say that many of you have been able to acquire jobs
and student appointments through postings on Coral-List, and I would
encourage organizations to continue to post such positions on
Coral-List, so long as they pertain to coral reef study and research.

    Unfortunately, our policy is not to allow job-seekers or prospective
student to post resumes, job requests, or academic position requests via
the List.  However, the good news is that you can easily search for
positions that have been posted on Coral-List by searching the archives,
and of course keeping subscribed so that you can see new opportunities.
Here are where the more recent archives are located:

    http://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/

....and here are some example search terms you can plug into your
favorite search engine, and which should help you on your way to a
fulfilling position:

    job site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    position site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    wanted site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    employment site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    volunteer site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    seeking site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    university site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/
    opportunities site:coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/

    I hope this helps!

    Wishing you calm seas on your voyage,

        Jim