[Coral-List] The simple fool's guide to PCR (Carla Zilberberg)

Linda.Pikula at noaa.gov Linda.Pikula at noaa.gov
Wed Feb 2 15:08:00 EST 2011

   Dear Corals Group,

   My Librarian Christie Wiley at NOAA located the following information on this publication.  Follow the url and you will find the PDF for this publication at the top of the page, center:

Enclosed in this email is the reference cited below. I also enclosed the
website link from where the reference can be found.
http://palumbi.stanford.edu/publications.html

Palumbi S, Martin A, Romano S, McMillian WO, Stice L and Grabowski G (1991)
  The simple fool's guide to PCR. University of Hawaii, Honolulu, 46 pp

    Linda Pikula, NOAA