[Coral-List] The simple fool's guide to PCR (Carla Zilberberg)

Sandra Romano sromano at uvi.edu
Wed Feb 2 20:46:24 EST 2011

I too have an ancient, well-marked copy of this 'book'- a printout of our
lab's protocol manual at the time. I may also have a digital copy
somewhere.... However, the contents of the SFG were folded into the more
accessible PCR chapter in Molecular Systematics ( Palumbi SR (1996) Nucleic
Acids II: The Polymerase Chain Reaction. In: Hillis DM, Moritz C, Mable BK
(eds) Molecular Systematics. Sinauer Associates, Inc., Sunderland, pp
205-247)- whatever info you would be looking for in the SFG would be in this
chapter.

Sandra Romano

Sandra L. Romano, PhD
Associate Professor of Marine Biology