[Coral-List] (no subject)

Nancy Knowlton nknowlton at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 4 13:48:53 EST 2011

Please see below and pass on to any potential candidates.  Also feel
free to contact me with any questions.  As a new board member I have
been very impressed with their approach.  The url for the Coral Reef
Alliance is http://www.coral.org/ - check it out!  nancy knowlton

CORAL REEF ALLIANCE (San Francisco)

Search for Executive Director

The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) is an international nonprofit based
in San Francisco with programs in Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Hawaii,
Fiji, and Indonesia. CORAL's unifying strategy is based on the
premise that reef conservation should start with the communities
whose health and welfare depend directly on the reefs. With a budget
of approximately $1.3 million and a staff of 20 in San Francisco and
in the field, largely supported by foundations and individual donors,
and partnering with many of the world's largest environmental
organizations, CORAL has established a reputation for effective
international leadership in its field, and is positioned well for the
future. CORAL seeks in its next executive director the
internationalist leader, visionary, fund-raiser and administrator who
can build upon past success and help to take the organization to an
even higher level of impact. Expressions of interest, nominations,
and applications will be treated in strict confidence. For a detailed
career prospectus/position description, contact Robert M. Fisher or
Michael Loscavio at <mailto:bfisher at rll.com>bfisher at rll.com.