[Coral-List] Sanctuary PEIS & ROD now online

Alice Stratton astratto at clam.mi.nmfs.gov
Mon Feb 14 14:01:14 EST 2011

NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries (ONMS) announces the
availability of the Record of Decision (ROD) for its Programmatic
Environmental Impact Statement (PEIS) on Coral Restoration in the
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary and Flower Garden Banks National
Marine Sanctuary.  The ROD, in compliance with the National
Environmental Policy Act, summarizes the decisions made and the
alternatives considered in the Coral PEIS .  The ROD is posted on our
website at http://sanctuaries.noaa.gov/library/alldocs.html#issue.

The Coral PEIS (which describes the methods typically used to implement
restoration in response to physical injuries in both Flower Gardens and
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuaries) is also available from the
same website.

Please contact me with any questions or difficulties accessing the
documents.

Alice

--
Alice Stratton