[Coral-List] International Coral Standard

Netramani SAGAR n.sagar at ngri.res.in
Tue Feb 15 01:16:21 EST 2011

Hello All,

I joined this group yesterday and hence my question might be repeated by
earlier users. Pls. consider.

I am looking for International Coral Standards to be used as Certified
Reference Material. I came across JCp-1 (Coral standard) of Geological
Society of Japan. Are there any other Coral standards which is used in the
global research community.

Any guidance is accepted and thanked.

With regards,
Netra

--
Netramani SAGAR
Scientist 'B'

Ph:  +91 40 23434700 Ext. 2606 Lab/2454 Office
Fax: +91 40 27171564