[Coral-List] Speak Up for the Blue

Andrew Lewin andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 20 09:13:39 EST 2011

Dear Coral Listers,

My name is Andrew Lewin.  I am a marine spatial ecologist based in Canada.  I recently launched a website called Speak Up for the Blue (www.speakupforblue.com).  The purpose of the site is to spread Ocean Awareness (make it go viral) by promoting Ocean Leaders, such as Wallace 'J' Nichols, Dr. Sylvia Earle, The Cousteau family, and many others, and develop new Ocean Leaders to push the message of Ocean Awareness around the world.

Take a look at the website, feel free to comment and continue to Speak Up for the Blue through the great work that you do.

You can find Speak Up for the Blue on Facebook Page (Speak Up for Blue), Twitter (@arlewin), and LinkedIn Group (Speak Up for Blue).

Best Regards,

Andrew

Andrew Lewin
andrew.lewin at sympatico.ca

Founder, Speak Up for the Blue
www.speakupforblue.com

President,  Spatial-Conserve Incorporated
www.spatialconserve.com

Associate
C-FOAM (Canadian Fisheries, Oceans and Aquaculture Management Group)
Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa