[Coral-List] Inquire Paragorgia

Santiago Herrera sherrera at whoi.edu
Mon Jan 24 12:16:54 EST 2011

Dear coral colleagues,

I'm trying to build a dataset of worldwide records of *Paragorgia arborea* for
an upcoming manuscript on it's distribution and genetic diversity. I have
compiled something close to 500 records so far, mostly from published papers
and museum databases. However, I'm convinced that there are many more
scattered reports stored in your own databases that are waiting to see the
light. I would greatly appreciate if you could share any information you
have as it will certainly increase the value of this effort.

All the best,

Santiago

Santiago Herrera M.Sc.
Ph.D. Student, Shank Lab