[Coral-List] help needed

Denise Henry denisej.henry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 15:41:14 EST 2011

My name is Denise Henry and I am a graduate student at the University of the
West Indies, Mona, presently carrying out research for my M Phil on the sea
urchin population in Jamaica

I would like advice and or assistance with regard to PCR analysis of the
urchin tissue as part of the M Phil. I have received funding to carry out
DNA/PCR analysis and am currently trying to source the names/sequences of
primers that would successfully carry out the PCR process with sea urchin
tissue and or a lab (commercial if necessary) that would be willing the
carry out the analysis.

If there is any information and or guidance that you may be able to give me
it would be greatly appreciated.

Denise Henry