[Coral-List] Lionfish matters

Melbourne Briscoe Mel at briscoe.com
Fri Jan 28 07:40:02 EST 2011

The linked story says "According to NOAA, no conclusive study has ever been
performed in regards to the Lionfish and Ciguatera" which would appear to be
in conflict with the implication of the posting.

What is the evidence for ciguatera? Is it just this one study cited in the
link, or is it a "fact?"