[Coral-List] Free OUP textbook on Conservation Biology

Georgina Bustamante gbustamante09 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 14:09:34 EST 2011

http://s3.amazonaws.com/mongabay/conservation-biology-for-all/Conservation-B
iology-for-All.pdf

Georgina Bustamante, Ph.D.
Coordinator, Caribbean  Marine Protected Area Management (CaMPAM) Network
and Forum
GCFI Board of Directors

 " A social network with a capacity building program for enhancing
MPA effectiveness in the Wider Caribbean "

Hollywood, Florida, USA
Tel./fax (request) +1 (954) 963-3626
Mobile +1 (305) 297-6995
emails: gbustamante09 at gmail.com; gbustamante at gcfi.org
skype: yoyibustamante

CaMPAM web site: http://campam.gcfi.org/campam.php

To subscribe or unsubscribe to CaMPAM list, go to (Para suscribirse o
cancelar su subscripción de la Red de Internet CaMPAM, vaya a)
http://gcfi.org/Forms/CAMPAMLSubscribeEng.php

To send a message to CaMPAM List, send it to (Para enviar un mensaje a
CaMPAM List, envíelo a) campam-l at listserv.gcfi.org

Print only if necessary.