[Coral-List] Video of lion fish in Colombia

Jair mendoza riajah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 10:25:18 EDT 2011

Dear listers,

I agree with what he says Dr. Luiz, unfortunately in the Colombian Caribbean
 is on the verge of extinction grouper and sharks, is required to
invest in more
education for fishing communities, provide economic opportunities other than
 living, more research on the control lionfish biological and integrated
inter-institutional actions to control it. However in Colombia in the National
Park Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo in conjunction with the Oceanarium,
currently is developing the production of the grouper in captivity in order
to repopulate places in the park, but just are seeing the first results growth,
feeding and reproduction. now would have to investigate whether these fish
in captivity can be used to eat lionfish.

regards,