[Coral-List] Coral Larvae Settlement on Glass

Iain Macdonald dr_iamacdonald at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 16:59:05 EDT 2011

There is a good reason why a lot of countries are signatory to the london convetion of 1972 to prevent dumping at sea. Although in reality putting "resources" underwater for improving the marine environment rarely succeds especially when we look at timescales of decades, more resources should be concentrated on reducing the numerous stressors created by a large human population, (e.g., airport expansions, golf courses, etc..)  what are the reasons for the reef damage that the hotel want to repair?

There must be 100 and 1 reuse options for wine bottles other than dumping at sea?

Iain Macd.