[Coral-List] 2nd Announcement: The 2nd Coral Reefs Management Symposium on the Coral Triangle Area. Kendari 28-30 September 2011

iswari subekti iswari2301 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:52:36 EDT 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you that the Government of Indonesia through the
Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program Phase II (COREMAP II),
implemented by the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries of the
Directorate General of Marine, Coasts, and Small Islands and in
collaboration with other agencies and organizations will conduct the “2nd Coral
Reef Management Symposium on the Coral Triangle Area” on 28-30 September
2011 in Kendari, Southeast Sulawesi. The symposium will be part of an
international event “Sail Wakatobi 2011”. You can refer to the symposium
website (http://www.coral-symposium-cti.com) for more detailed information.

The Symposium will bring together scientists, managers, policy-makers, NGOs
and the private sector including representatives of marine tourism
industries as well as other relevant stakeholders in identifying, sharing,
and discussing scientific best practices on the future of coral reefs,
especially in the Coral Triangle Area. It is also anticipated that the
current state of Coral Triangle Area as the center of marine biodiversity in
the world will be discussed and elaborated further in the Symposium.
Finally, we hope to meet all of you not only to maintain and sustain our
network among coral reef societies but also to work together to save the
remaining coral reefs for future generations.

Concerning this event, we would appreciate your early confirmation of your
participation through online registration or by sending email to *
info at coral-symposium-cti.com.*

Thank you in advance for your attention and cooperation. We are look forward
to your positive response on this request.

Best Regards,

The Organizing Committee

Iswari Subekti~~

--