[Coral-List] 12th ICRS registration fee query

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Thu Jul 14 14:21:13 EDT 2011

Hi Paul,

I second your thoughts on that (way too high to even consider for a
conference, especially in this economy and with currently high travel
prices).  I have been involved with conference organization in the
past for another industry and the number of expected people and the
amount of food does sometimes have a significant impact (i.e. for
example if they are providing all meals) or sometimes organizations
instead of doing the conference in house end up going to outside
organizations to organize it and costs can get inflated for profit
reasons.  I would be interested to know what the formal response to
your question turns out to be.

Thanks,

Todd R Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation