[Coral-List] ICRS 2012 costs

Carla Zilberberg carlazilber at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 17 17:54:05 EDT 2011

It is with great great sadness that I hear about this absurd registration
costs! I was really looking forward to go to my first ICRS meeting,
particularly as a new faculty member in Brazil. Unfortunately, with this
price it has become practically impossible to attend such a meeting. I just
wonder, as many of the listers also do, WHY it is so expensive!??

All the best to those who will be able to afford to go to this meeting.

Carla

*******
Carla Zilberberg, Ph.D.
Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro
Instituto de Biologia - Departamento de Zoologia
Laboratório de Cnidaria
Av. Brigadeiro Trompowski s/n - CCS - Bloco A - Sala A0-104
Ilha do Fundão - Rio de Janeiro - RJ - BRASIL
CEP: 21941-590
Tel: 21- 2562-6551/ 21-2562-6361