[Coral-List] 12th ICRS registration fee (alternative meeting?)

Fuad Al-Horani f.horani at ju.edu.jo
Mon Jul 18 10:50:41 EDT 2011

Dear Todd,
The fact that the same phone number and fax appear each time, is that people are just replying to messages without deleting the previous messages. Therefore, the message get bigger and bigger each time some one is replying to it this way!!!???
Best regards
 Fuad
Dr. Fuad A. Al-Horani                                                     and                Marine Science Station

Associate Professor of Coral Reef Eco-Physiology                          P.. O. Box 195, 77110 Aqaba, Jordan
Faculty of Marine Sciences                                                                   Phone: +962-3-2015145
The University of Jordan-Aqaba                                                          fax: +962-3-2013674
P. O. Box 2595, Aqaba 77110
Phone: +962-3-2090450-35072 , fax: +962-3-2090460
e-mail: f.horani at ju.edu.jo mobile: +962-775612025
Skype address: fuad.al.horani