[Coral-List] Fwd: Regarding the registration fee for 12th ICRS

Todd Barber reefball at reefball.com
Tue Jul 19 10:42:25 EDT 2011

Seems like they are asking for over $700,000 form sponsors  money + an
unbelievable exhibit space cost of $3,000 per booth....(no discounts
for non-profits either...at least not listed).

See
http://www.icrs2012.com/Downloads/ICRS%202012%20Prospectus.pdf

If the items listed actually cost as much as they are asking for
somebody over they is making a killing...and if they are all sponsored
why such a high participate cost?  The more you peel back the Onion on
this conference the more my eyes cry....

Fringe Reef 49,999
Symposium	100,000
Patch Reef	24999
Barrier	99000
Atoll	50000
Poster	30000
Photo	15000
Speaker	10000
Scientific	30000
Opening	10000
Plenary	5000
Green	20000
Water Bottles	55000
Lanyards	12000
Barista	40000
Banquet	50000
Catering	75000
Media	5000
Internet	30000
Welcome	25000
Press Room	5000

Exhibits	3000

Total without Exhibits or Main sponsors $690,999

Thanks,

Todd R Barber
Chairman, Reef Ball Foundation
3305 Edwards Court