[Coral-List] Alkalinity timelines for the GBR?

Anke Moesinger ankezoa at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 04:52:34 EDT 2011

Dear Listers,

I am writing on behalf of my colleague at ANU's Research School of Earth
Sciences. Much scholarly research is focused on the effects of ocean
acidification, however we are unable to locate any data regarding alkalinity
timelines on the Great Barrier Reef. Is anyone presently taking samples on a
regular basis, or can someone please direct us to pertinent literature on
the subject? After a massive search we have thus far come up empty- handed.

We would greatly appreciate any advice or help in this matter.

Best Regards

Anke Moesinger

--
Anke Marcelle Moesinger
Masters of Applied Anthropology and Participatory Development (Research)