[Coral-List] Registration cost for 12th ICRS

jkrumholz at gso.uri.edu jkrumholz at gso.uri.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:58:58 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I promised myself I wouldn't respond to this thread again, but the idea of
doing a joint conference with DEMA (or other similar plan) is FANTASTIC
(nice one Charles).  This would spread out many of the fixed costs over a
larger number of people and bring in more vendors= more vendor
revenue=less cost for registrants.

Plus with one set of airfare, we could both catch up with the latest
science and get a look at gear that might 'help us with our fieldwork'
(let's face it, probably half the people on this list own $2000+USD of
dive gear).