[Coral-List] algal patches height and leigth

Sophie BRUGNEAUX sophie.brugneaux at aires-marines.fr
Thu Jun 23 03:42:11 EDT 2011

Hello Douglas and all

You are right, the 2 publications are:

Carpenter R.C., 1990c. Competition among marine macroalgae, a physiological perspective. A minireview. J.Phycol.26: 6-12.

Renken H., Mumby P.J., Matsikis I., Edwards H.J., 2010. Effects of physical environmental conditions on the patch dynamics of Dictyota pulchella and Lobophora variegate on Caribbean coral reefs. Marine Ecology Progress Series, 403:63-74.

Cheers,
Sophie

 Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility